|
本帖最后由 只管耕耘 于 2012-2-22 08:02 编辑
Kiesha在瑞士的演讲 《我们必须开始用心生活》 (原始视频:http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/p2FVmjZz6Hc/?fr=rec1)
前半部字幕原始链接: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_537dd4360100pf8y.html
We must start living from the heart
我们必须开始用心生活
This is great honor to be able to sit with you here in Switzerland
我很荣幸能够和大家在瑞士欢聚一堂
and see all of your beautiful faces,
看到大家热情洋溢的笑脸
so many different colors
你们的肤色各异
and places you come from so many backgrounds .
你们来自如此多元化的背景
when Ilook out there,
当我望向那里
I see my family ,the tribe of many colours,
我看见我的家人,彩虹部落(the tribe of many colours)
and I just I am really pleased to be here with you today.
我今天非常高兴能和你们在一起。
it was severl months ago,
几个月之前,
that I was at another workshop working in Arizona in the United States,
我还在美国亚利桑那州举办工作坊,
and when I was outside to say my prayer as I do everynight,
一天晚上,我和平时一样外出祈祷,
and I was showed something very perticuler I was showed a very beautiful city.
一些非常特别的东西出现在我眼前,那是一座非常漂亮的城市。
and the bells were ringing.
我还听到了悦耳的铃声。
In front of me stood this great big building which I thought was a church.
我前方矗立着一幢巨大的建筑物,我想那应该是一座教堂。
and it was lettered with light around
这幢建筑物的周围点缀着彩灯.
And I was told to go to Switzerland,
我被告知要去瑞士,
that’s people need to hear the messege.
那里的人们需要我去传达讯息。
and I said ok.I will go.
我说,好的,我会去的。
and it wasn't a week later, that I received () invitation.
不到几周,我就收到了()邀请。
and I said yes, I would go, knowing that I have to go to Switzerland,
我说是的,我会去的,我知道我一定会去瑞士的。
and to take as I was saying my prayer is right outside, the bells start to charming,
就像之前我提到的,我在外面祈祷时看到的景象,听到了悦耳的钟声。
and I look up this building, with the lights surround it.
当我抬头望向这座灯光环绕的建筑物时
and I realize I was here I was seeing it for the second time.
我意识到这是我第二次看到它了,
So I know I ‘m exactly in where I supposed to be ,
所以我明白,现在正呆在我应该要来的地方。
my name is kiesha Crowther,
我叫kiesha Crother
and I come from a very very small town in Colorado.
我来自科罗拉多州一个很小很小的城镇。
And ever since I was a child,
在我小的时候
I was able to see energy inside many things that was alive,
就能看到生命体内部的能量
many colors vibrate through anything that is alive,
五彩的颜色在生命体内部振动
and I’ve been able to speak to animals, and hear what they have to say,from very younger age,
在我很小的时候,就已经能够与动物交谈,听他们说话,
and most people think that would be very cool,
很多人都会认为那一定很神奇,
but as a little kid, I knew that I was very very different.
但是对于一个小孩来说,我知道自己非常的异于常人。
So this made my life very very hard,
这为我的生活带来了很大的困扰。
not being like everyone else.
不像其他人只在这个世界学习,
And I was learning lesson from the other side
我同时还在另一个世界学习,
the voice will teach me very specifically things I needed to learn.
那里的声音教给我一些必须学会的具体知识
So that one day I would be able to teach these things.
以便有一天我能把这些知识传授给其他人
Before a long time, I just thought I was crazy,
很久之前,我曾经认为自己一定是疯了,
I thought I was different
我觉得自己与众不同
I didn’t understand why I was hearing and being taught from a voice?
我不理解自己为什么会一直听到那一个声音,为什么那一个声音会来教我学习?
I didn’t understand why I was seeing energy, or why I can hear animals?
我不理解为什么我可以看到能量,还有我能听到动物说话?
And for a long time, I just thought I didn’t have a place in this world,
很长一段时间,我都认为自己在这个世界上没有一席之地。
but when I turned thirty,
但是当我到了30岁,
I received the phone call from the indigenous tribe in north America,
我接到了一个来自北美土著部落的电话,
and an elder told me they knew that I was being taught by the other side since very young age.
那名长老告诉我说,他们知道我从小时候起,就开始接受来自另一个世界的教育,
And they told me it was time for me to become the one to be called little grandmother,
他们还告诉我,现在是时候让我成为所谓的“小祖母”了(little grandmother),
and become a Shaman
做一个萨满
and a wisdom teacher,
以及做一个充满智慧的老师
and that there are others just like me,
也有些人像我一样
there were 11 others ,wisdom keepers,
这个世界上还有另外11个智慧传承者
who just like me receiving the same messages
他们也像我一样接收到同样的信息
and we had very important role to play on planet,
我们都在这个星球上扮演重要的角色。
I was not raised to be a public speaker,
我从小并没有接受过公众演讲的专业训练
and so this is very hard for me ,
所以,我不得不说这真的很难
and I’m still learning ,
我现在仍然在学习中
but I did promise to be the best wisdom keeper I could be,
但是我发誓,一定成为最好的智慧传承者,
to be the best shaman that I could be,
尽我所能,成为最好的萨满。
and so although the scary
尽管还是有一点害怕
,I’m here to teach you about the lessons I was taught
我还是在这里教大家我所学到的知识
from the other side, from Mother Earth,
这些知识是来自另一个世界,来自地球母亲那里,
and from my indigenous elders, the continent counselor, the indigenous elders.
来自土著长老那里,土著长老们就是大陆顾问
It ‘s long time ago, on the Planet, something incredible happened,
很久很久以前,在我们这个星球上,发生了难以置信的事,
and the poles shifted,
地球的磁极发生了转换
and the people living at that time a long time ago, were the Atlantis, the Lemurians , the Sumerians,
那时候,亚特兰蒂斯人,利莫里亚人和苏美尔人还居住在地球上
they were very real people,
他们是非常真实的人。
not things such as you read in story tales or fairly tale
而不是在看神话故事中出现的主人公
They were very real,
他们是真实存在的
they were our ancestors,
他们是我们的祖先。
when the pole shifted,
当磁极转换后
and ice age began,
冰河时期揭开帷幕
and they started to go through this ice age ,
这些祖先开始度过这个冰河时期
And when the ice started to melt, the waters came up,
冰雪开始融化,海水上涌
and started taking over their lands.
并且逐渐淹没了他们的陆地
And when the water rose,
当海平面上升时,
they got into their different ships,
他们就坐上不同的船
and went to different places around our planet,
来到我们星球的不同地方
and started to live in different area in our continents,
开始在地球大陆的不同地区生活
the Mayan people are Atlanteans,
玛雅人就是亚特兰蒂斯人
The Aboriginal people are Atlanteans,
澳大利亚土著人就是亚特兰蒂斯人
the hawaiian peoples and peoples in indonesia island are the Sumerians people ,
夏威夷和印尼群岛的土著是苏美尔人
the wataha people in new zealand are lemurian
住在新西兰的瓦塔哈人是利莫里亚人
and so their ancient teachings and their ancient wisdoms are still alive on our planet today.
所以,古老的知识和智慧依然在这个星球上传承。
Their ancestors held this truth,
他们的祖先保留着一些真理,
and now this truth are being ask to given back to the people,
现在,这些真理都要还于大众
their prophecies ,these people’s prophecies for hundreds of years have been talking about the time on our planet when the poles switch shift again,
数几百年来,这些古老的土著部落预言,我们的星球,在某个时间点上,将会再次发生磁极转换
and now it is upon us,
现在这一切就发生在我们身上
for hundreds and hundreds of years,the prophecies from indigenous tribe people who have being saying the time would come,
数百年来,这些古老的土著部落预言,那一刻终会来临
when Mother Earth switch shift, and be reborn into her heaven,
当地球母亲磁极转换时,她就会在天堂中重生
and this time the people living on planet would have to switch from living from a mind-consciousness into a heart-consciousness , if they wish to enlighten during this shift
如果地球上的人们希望在磁极转换时扬升的话,在这一刻,他们应该从生活在头脑意识转为生活在心灵意识上
This spoke of people who would come to the planet the strongest of the strong, of all souls and all spirits to arrive.
在预言中,那些最最强大的灵魂和灵性存在,都会来到地球。
And this people would shift the consciousness from mind- consciousness into a heart-consciousness and change the world.
这些人会将头脑意识转换到心灵意识,并改变整个世界
And this people would be called the tribe of many colours ,
这些人被叫做“彩虹部落”
and we are the tribe of many colours,
我们就是“彩虹部落”
it is us that they were talking about, we are the ones who have been waiting for.
我们,就是在他们预言中出现的主角,我们,就是他们一直等待的人
The pole shift is happening, it is not going to happen, it has already begun.
磁极转变现在正在发生,这不是一件未来发生的事件,磁极转变已经开始了
It is no longer a story that the elder is saying will happen, they are saying it is happening.
磁极转变已经不再是长老口中一个将要发生的故事了,而是一个已经发生的事实
Due north is no longer due north,
正北方已经不再是原先的正北方
it is changing all over the Planet ,
整个地球都正在改变着
and the poles will not stop shifting until it is completely be shifted.
磁极转变不到彻底完成之前是不会停止的
the universe of truth that we must understand is the Mother Earth is sacred to all beings,
我们必须理解,地球母亲对万物来说都是神圣的,这是一条宇宙真理。
and we the human beings living upon her will not be allowed to kill her.
依靠她生存的人类绝对不可以去杀害她
and yet we have come very very close.
相反我们和地球母亲之间应该更加亲密
We have done things we do not have answers for,
我们已经做了难以负责的事
we have done things to planet that none of our science has its ways to fix.
任何的现代科学技术都难于修复我们对地球的所作所为
We are the ones that must change the way we are living,
我们必须要改变自己的生活方式
there is no other people to come and save us ,
没有其他人会来拯救我们
there is no savior to coming save us ,
没有救世主会来拯救我们
it is us that must save us.
我们必须自己拯救自己
The ozone layer is disappearing,
臭氧层已经消失了
The Planet’s temperature has ascend into 2 degrees.
地球温度已经上升了两度
Although 2 degrees does not affect the human body,
尽管上升两度对人体没有什么影响
it affects wild life immensely.
但却极大地影响了野生动物
the temperature of the water tells the fish when to give birth or when not to.
水温决定了鱼类何时产卵
And now the fish are not spawning.
现在有些鱼类停止产卵了
Some fish spawn year round now
或者,有些鱼全年都在产卵
because the jelly fish wait for only 2 days at the years temperature to be warm,
因为水母一年只在水温合适的两天内产卵
and when the jelly fish know it is this warm,
当水母知道水温够暖时
they give birth thousand of babies,
便会产下上千只卵
and now the water stay its temperature always,
现在的水温永远保持在合适水母产卵的温度上。
now the whole seas , the Chinese seas,
现在所有的海域,包括中国海域
only have jelly fish,
就只有水母了
there are no fish left.
没有剩下其他鱼类
2 degrees allow bugs and insects to live in the north with the arctic animals live
2度的上升温度,使得某些昆虫得以出没在北极动物居住的地方
and now these animals have never had insect and now the insect are there,
现在这些动物周围也出现了未曾有过的昆虫
and they are killing thousands and thousands of all over the caribou,
这些昆虫让数千只北美驯鹿死去
and the polar bears are dying, it’s killing many.
这些昆虫也杀害了许多只北极熊,北极熊们正在渐渐离开这个地球,
We are the only living species on Mother Earth that create trash
我们是地球上唯一制造出垃圾的物种
and there is mass of trash that is plastic, larger than the size of Texas,sitting in the Atlantic Ocean
在大西洋上漂浮着规模大于德克萨斯州的塑料垃圾
and something is more serious is the Gulf of Mexico oil’s spill,
墨西哥湾的原油泄漏更加严重
it’s much worse than anyone’s speaking about,
实际情况要比人们谈论的要严重得多
it only takes 30 days of oil to spill to kill the entire Gulf
原油泄漏30天后,就会杀死整个海湾
and it spilt till over 90 days, the entire Gulf of Mexico is dead.
这次的泄漏事件超过了90天,整个墨西哥湾全部死了
All life is dead in Gulf of Mexico .
所有墨西哥湾的生物都死了
Even the oxygen is dead, no other .
就算是氧气,也死了,再也没有什么留下的了
All of the sea turtles, spawning, giving birth in Gulf of Mexico, they are all die.
所有在墨西哥湾产卵,生育的海龟们也都死了
For oil moved faster ,
因为原油移动速度在加快
and the wells can swam ,
加上油井会移动
90% of all big fish are gone,
90%的大型鱼类都死了
it is not just the Gulf of Mexico’s problem,
这不单单是墨西哥湾碰到的难题
but the gulf stream flow through the gulf
当墨西哥湾湾流流经海湾
and come straight to Europe,
直接流向欧洲时
and it is full of oil, underneath where it spilled ,
在溢出处的底部积满了原油
it is a chamber larger than mount Evans, full of oils and toxic gas,
这些原油的体积要大于伊凡斯山,内部充满了厚厚的油层和有毒气体
that it is large enough to split north America in to,
这些油层和气体足以污染整个北美
even if the smallest amount of gas leaks out, it would kill life, in 20 miles in world of land automatically,
即便是最微小的气体泄漏,都可以轻而易举地杀害20英里大陆上的所有生物
and that is just the smallest of amount leaks out .
这仅仅是最微小的气体泄漏
We have done damage we have no answers for,
我们造成了自身没办法负责的伤害
all over the science in the entire world, these not having an answer to fix this.
全世界的所有科学都没有办法补偿我们犯下的过错
We have almost killed the Mother Earth ,
我们几乎杀害了地球母亲
and yet, she’s still keeps giving us our every breath,
然而她还是一如既往地为我们提供每一次呼吸需要的氧气
every drink of water we have ever swallowed,
为我们提供吞咽下去的每一滴水
every meal we have ever eaten ,
为我们提供吞食下去的每一餐
because she loves us.
因为她爱我们
We must have relationship with our Mother Earth.
我们必须维系自身与地球母亲有关系
She is your mother
她是你的母亲
it is the universal law that Mother Earth is sacred to all beings,
根据宇宙法则,地球母亲对所有生灵来说都是神圣的
and it is the universal law that Mother Earth will go on to protect humanity will be removed before we kill her.
根据宇宙法则,在我们杀害她之前,地球母亲依然会继续保护人类免遭淘汰
So now we realize,
所以现在我们认识到
how important the next couple of years are,
接下来的这几年有多重要
the poles are already shifting.
磁极已经在转移中
She will be reborn.
地球母亲将会重生
But if we wish to go with her,
如果我们希望能够继续伴随她
we must start living from the heart.
我们必须开始用心灵生活
The more loving you are, the more intelligent you become.
你有越多的爱,你就会变得越聪明
It is our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is not a story,
这不是一个故事
this is really happening.
这是一件正在发生的事
This is real.
这是真实的
So many of us going through our days, not even being aware of what is happening.
有如此之多的人依然在毫不知情的情况下,度过每日的生活,
But this is happening.
但是这件事正在发生
Instead of living in fear, the Grand father’s telling us, it starts living in the heart ,
祖父告诉我们,应当从心生活,而不是生活在恐惧中
because the more loving you are, the more intelligent you become.
因为你有越多的爱,你就变得越聪明
If we start being love, we get the answers how to save our planet.
如果我们开始变得充满爱,我们就会获得拯救星球的答案
Then we get to stay.
然后我们就可以继续生存
If we do not, our children will not have a future.
如果我们不那样做,我们的孩子将没有未来
This really is our situation.
这真的就是我们目前的处境
Right now we have no answers on how to heal the ruins on Mother Earth.
对于遭到毁坏的地球母亲,我们现在还没有治愈她的答案
But we can get the answers if we start living from our heart not our brains,
但是只要我们开始从心灵生活而不是从头脑中生活,我们就能得到治愈的答案
and it is not another generation of people that would chose to be here on this planet now.
不会有另一代人被选中,继而在当下时刻来到这个星球
you were chose, because it is said we are the strongest of strong souls ever to be on the planet .
你就是被选中的,因为据说我们就是这个星球最最强大的灵魂
each everyone of us was born to the world with manmade rules and manmade religion
我们每一个人生活在这个世界上,都受到了人为的宗教和规矩礼数的束缚
And now we must say we want more, there is more.
现在我们必须说我们需要更多,丰盛无处不在
The only way we change ourselves and save ourselves is that we remember who we are,
唯一能改变和拯救自己的方法,唯有记住你是谁
we were taught the God is something disconnected from us,
别人教导我们,上帝与我们是分离的
we were taught by religion that we are sinful and bad people.
别人教导我们,我们是有罪的坏人
And that we have to deserved heaven ,
然后我们必须做的足够好才能配上天堂
but I have to tell you something today you should never forget,
今天我必须告诉你一些让你永远铭刻在心的事情
you are God,
你就是上帝
your soul is God,
你的灵魂就是上帝
you are not separated from God,
你从来没有和上帝分开的
every single one of you have Great-I-am, that is God,
你们每一个人都有高我,那就是上帝
your soul and your Great-I-am is part of great experience.
你的灵魂和你的高我是伟大经历的一部分
God is not a man,
上帝不是一个男人
God is not a woman,
上帝不是一个女人
God is knowing,
上帝是全知
God is everything.
上帝是一切
God is light, and love at all creation.
上帝是照耀在万物上的光和爱
God made your soul,
上帝创造了你的灵魂
and your soul lives in you,
你的灵魂就在你心中
you are God.
你就是上帝
Every single one of us have Great-I-am ,
我们每一个人都有高我
and it was your Great-I-am that decided to send you here.
你的高我决定派你来到这里
You chose to come,
你选择了来到这里
ask yourself why did I choose to come,
问问你自己为什么要选择到来
your Great-I-am is in charge of you down here
你的高我负责派遣你来到世间
You decided to send the sparkle of you here to planet,
你决定在地球上闪耀你的灵魂之光
Every experience you have, every interaction with another person or plant to animal is the experience your Great-I-am is handing you,
你的每一次经历,以及与其他人类、植物、动物的每一次互动,都是在高我的协助之下完成的
and so there is no mistakes,
这个世界上没有任何过错
and there is no sin,
没有任何罪恶
you are here to learn,
你来这里就是为了学习
Earth life is a school.
地球生活是一所学校
Every things that you experience every day whether it looks good or bad is a learning experience,
每一天所经历的每一件事,不管看起来是好是坏,都只是一次学习经验
and you can learn and grow from every experience whether it looks good or bad, hard or easy.
不管经历完美与否,难易如何,你都能从中学习与成长
So truly understand who you are,
所以要真正地懂得你是谁
you are God and Goddess,
你是神和女神
So if I’m God and Goddess,
所以如果我是神和女神
on my own journey given to me by my own great time for my greatest learning,
为了习得完美的学习体验,高我赋予我此生的旅程。
but you cannot judge another human being,
但是你不能评判别人
and no one can judge you.
也没有人能够评判你
you are perfect,
你是完美的
all life is about learning and growth
.整个人生都是有关于学习和成长
You might not like the choices your neighbour is making,
你可能并不喜欢邻居们做出的选择
but they are learning the exact lessons they need to learn.
但是他们是在学习自己需要学习的课程
and knowing this, you become free.
一旦你明白了这一点,你就获得自由了。
It doesn’t matter what anybody else thinks of you,
别人怎么看待你并不要紧
and we have no right to judge anyone else.
我们也没有权利去评判他人。
We are all on our separate journeys, learning and experiencing and growing .
我们都是在各自的旅行中学习、经历和成长
My grandfathers told me one day it is none of your business what other people think of you.
我的祖父们曾经告诉过我,其他人怎么看待你,都与你无关(译注,这里的grandfathers可能是the tribe of many colors中的长老们,因为kiesha Crowther在组织中的昵称就是小祖母)
and they were absolutely right.
他们说的千真万确
Do you know that your status is in your community does not matter.
你知道吗?你的社会地位其实并不要紧
How much money you make does not matter.
你挣多少钱也并不要紧
this is all made by ego.
这些都和小我有关
and living from ego is the wrong way to live.
活在小我中是错误的生活方式
only ego separate you from God.
只有小我才能把你和神分开
Because manmade religion taught us that we are separate from God.
因为人为的宗教教育我们,我们和神是割裂的
and leaders of religion took your power away from you.
宗教领袖们把权力从你手中夺走
the religion takes the power away from the individual ,
宗教夺走个体的权力,
separates you from God, takes the power away from your earthy life.
将你同上帝分开,并从现实生活中夺走你的权力。
And even your after life.
甚至还有你下一辈子的权力
Do not give them your power anymore,
不要再给予他们你的权力
no one has the right to tell you whether you are or you were the God or not.
没有人有权告诉你,你现在或者曾经是否是神
you are powerful co-creater of your existence.
你拥有强大的力量,你是自身存在的共同创造者
we are being ask to stop living from the mind of the ego,
神希望我们停止生活在小我创造的心智中
and to start living from the heart once again.
重新开始生活在心灵中
The biggest ruins in the Planet for all of the humanity is we do not love ourselves.
人类对这个星球犯下的最大的过失就是不爱自己
who are you really?
你到底是谁?
and do you love that person?
你爱那个人吗?
It is the biggest ruins on the Planet
这个星球上最大的过失就是,
if you have no one else to reflect on you, that you are loveable likeable or worthy,
如果你身边没有人认为你是可爱和优秀的
do you still believe you are loveable and worthy?
你仍然深信自己的可爱和优秀吗?
But our ruins do not make us separate and make us strong,
但是我们的过失并不能将我们与神分离,反之令我们坚强
and we all have done things we think are mistake,
我们都做过自认为是过失的事情
but we have to stop looking at that as a mistake ,
但是我们不应该再将其视为一种过错
and look at it as this was a learning of opportunity.
而是要把它们视为一个学习的机会
and we can let go of,say self-hatred or self doubt.
我们能释放一切过错,比如自我憎恨或者自我怀疑
And you can remember you are a part of God and beautiful.
你要记住你是上帝的一部分,你很美。
We must love one another because we really are brothers and sisters,
我们必须彼此相爱,因为我们的确是兄弟姐妹
we all share one mother and we are all born of God.
我们拥有同一个地球母亲,我们都源于同一个神
we are living on the greatest time of the Mother Earth history。
我们活在地球母亲历史中最伟大的时刻
And we are the strongest of the stronger of all soul ever choose to come here.
我们是自愿选择前来的灵魂中,最最强大的一份子
and we have the ability to change the world we are living.
我们有能力改变我们生活的世界
and all we are ask to do is be love
神要我们做的就是充满爱
and when you live from love,
当你在爱中生活
everything changes.
一切随之而变
with love,you remenber who you are,
爱,让你忆起真实身份
with love, you do not judge anyone else,
爱,让你不再评断他人
by being love you change the world consciousness from mind to heart.
心中有爱,你就会将世界意识从心智意识转换到心灵意识
love really is the answer.
的确,爱就是答案
For thousand of years the ancient indigenous culture have talked about the people who would come to the Planet and they will be the one to change the existence away of being on our Planet.
几千年来,古老土著文化已经提及,一群特别的人将会来到地球,改变我们星球的生命存在形式
they will be called the tribe of many colors.
他们就是“彩虹部落”(“the tribe of many colors ”)
And now all over the world all indigenous culture is saying we are here.
现在全世界所有的土著文化都在说,我们在这里。
we are the ones who have been waiting for.
我们就是那一群一直被等待的人
and we can enlighten with the Mother Earth.
我们能够和地球母亲共同扬升
The pole has already begun to change,
地球磁极已经开始改变
it is real.
这是真的
it would only take a couple of years and will be done.
过不了几年,磁极转换就会完成
and now humanity has a choice.
现在人类面临一个选择。
we stay as we are living from the mind and be remove from this planet,
我们是愿意继续生活在小我意识中,继而离开这个星球
or we remember who we are and live from love and enlighten and go for it with her?
还是愿意忆起我们是谁,生活在爱中,扬升并跟随地球母亲呢?
It’s actually very very easy to live from the heart.
用心而活其实非常容易
it is the most simple thing we can be asked to do.
这是神要求我们做的最最简单的事了
all of us have different ways can get to that space of feeling love having a heart opened.
我们所有的人都有不同的方法,敞开心怀,感受到爱
for me either being a nature or being with a tree or a plant or listening to beautiful music changes my attitude very quickly.
对我来说,与自然相处,接近树木或是植物,或者聆听美妙的音乐,都能很快改变我的态度sometimes being with a child,or an animal can do this as well.
有时候与儿童或者是动物相处,也能达到同样的效果
but all of us do this in different ways,
但是,我们所有人采用的方式有所不同
so you just choose your way in which you get into the heart the easiest.
所以,请你选择对你来说最容易活在心灵中的方式
and then you just be in a state for a little while even five minutes a day.
你只需每天保持这一状态一小会儿,即使是5分钟也行
what we are asking being ask to do is to change consciousness from the mind ego state into the heart state.
神要求我们将意识从小我状态转换为心灵状态
World Consciousness is a real thing ,
世界意识是真实存在的
it is an energy,
它是一股能量
all things are made of energy.
宇宙万物源于能量
Our consciousness is also an energy.
我们的意识也是一股能量
And right now the world is upgrading under mind consciousness.
现在,世界正在经由头脑意识而提升
love energy is ten times more power than hate energy
但是,爱的能量强于恨的能量10倍多
so in all honesty it only take one third, one third of the population living from love to change all consciousness.
所以老实说,只需三分之一的人口活在爱中,就能改变世界意识。
Right now the strongest consciousness goes to mind,
当下最强大的意识出自于头脑
that is why we think everything instead of base of decision on feeling something.
这就是为什么我们只是通过思考,而不是依从感觉做出决定
But we should be making our decisions by the heart.
但是我们应当依靠心灵来做出决定
But as consciousness as a whole start to change from mind to heart ,we all go together.
但是只要整体意识从从头脑转向心灵,我们就会像同一源头并进
so one third of us start living from our heart and remerbering who we are ,
所以,只要三分之一的我们开始活在心灵中,并且忆起我们是谁
we really do change our Planet.
我们就真的能够改变地球
And as heart consciousness grow heavier and heavier and heavier ,
当心灵意识变得越来越强
it takes the place of mind consciousness.
它就会取而代之头脑意识
this is why the elders telling us ,
这就是为什么长老们告诉我们
It’s not about going and doing anyting ,
一切和“准备去做什么”无关
we do not have to do anything to change our world。
我们不需要做什么就能改变我们的世界
All we are asked is to be love.
我们所要做的是在心中充满爱
simply by being love,sitting in that conscious state of giving the Earth your love,you change the world.
仅仅就是心中充满爱,保持那种有爱的状态,把你的爱给予地球,你就能改变世界。
so we can sit in love consciousness
所以,我们可以怀着爱的意识坐着
and send it to the waters to heal ,
将爱的意识传递于水,治愈水
we can send it to the animals to heal,
我们将爱的意识传递于动物,治愈动物
we can send it to the consciousness for planet to heal,
我们将爱的意识传递于星球,治愈地球
or send it to people to heal.
或者将爱的意识传递给人,治愈人们
there are only two things on this Planet that vibrate at the same exact vibration, Planet and human beings.
在这个地球上,只有两种东西的振动频率是完全一致的--地球和人类。
so what we do to the female as people we do to Planet.
所以我们怎样对待人类女性,我们就怎样对待地球
what we do to Mother Earth we do to ourselves.
我们怎样对待地球母亲,我们就怎样对待自己
We must be tender and loving to the feminine again to in order to heal Mother Earth.为了治愈地球母亲,我们必须再次温柔地、细心周到地呵护女性
and we must remember on the Planet the star beings are brothers and sisters from the stars really do exist.
我们还必须记得在这个地球上的星际兄弟姐妹们,他们是真实地存在着。
they have been here for a very long time,
他们来到这里已经很久了
and yet they are hiding themselves in the one place we will never look,in our disabled,our mentally disabled, our sacred.
然而他们把自己隐藏在一个我们不会注意,我们没有办法看到,或者说在心理上无法觉察的圣地
the one place they hid themselves is one place they would never look our mentally disabled through the wrong way ,
在隐藏的地方,他们不会用不当的方式来看待我们不健全的心智
and yet they are more beloved than any other human beings on this Planet.
但是他们比这个星球上的其他人类更加值得爱戴
they are here simply do hold the very high vibration for humanity,
他们到这儿只是为了让人类保持更高的振动频率
it is the lesson for each of us, help or you treat someone that look so different from you.
这是给我们所有人的课程,为了帮助我们如何对待和自己完全不同的人。
Our star brothers and sisters want to come back and help us and our ancestor,
我们的星际兄弟姐妹想回来帮助我们,以及我们的祖先
and this only reason they are not steping forward is because we fear them.
我们对他们心存恐惧,是他们现在没有站出来的唯一原因。
They do not come and wish to come and, and solve all of our problems for us, but they come and wish to come to teach us.
他们的出现及其对出现的渴望,并不是因为来解决我们所有的问题,而是为了来教导我们
They love us very very much.
他们很爱我们
and they want to walk beside us and to help us.
他们想同我们并肩行走,以更好地帮助我们
but we must not fear them,
但是我们得放弃对他们的恐惧
they are real,
他们是真实的
it’s not a story,
这不是一个故事
Our govenment is starting to tell us yes,they are real,
我们的政府也开始告诉我们,是的,外星朋友们是真实存在的
many places you cound look now on the internet
现在在很多地方你都可以看到他们的存在,比如在互联网上,
or ex-government official coming out
或者前政府官员走出来
and saying yes,we know they are real,we have been interacting with them for sometimes now.
说,“是的,我们知道外星人是真实存在的,我们已经和他们合作有一段时间了”
Thousand of them have been seen all over lately in last two weeks,
最近的两周,人们看到了上千名外星朋友
hundreds of to be seen over the street of Manhattan in New york,all over California. 整个加利福尼亚州,纽约曼哈顿街头,上百名外星朋友接连出现
Shuting down the airport in New York.
纽约机场的关闭事件
Shuting down the airport in China.
中国机场的关闭事件
It will be disclosed to the planet I believe in the next year for all of us to know that they are here.
我相信,外星人存在的信息将会在明年向全世界公布
when we sit in our heart space,
当我们在心灵空间静坐时,
not only should be give our love to planets, and to humanity,
不单单把我们的爱给予地球和人类
but give love and respect to our star brothers and sisters,
也请把爱和尊敬给予我们的星际兄弟姐妹们
and ask them to come and teach us again how to heal ourselves and our Planet.
并且邀请他们再度前来教导我们,如何治愈我们及其地球母亲
we live on planet Earth right now and the most amazing time.
我们目前生活在地球上最叹为观止的年代
we will see things happen on the planet that no other human beings have ever seen .我们即将看到之前的人类前所未闻的事
Planet will look completely different from the couple of years.
地球将会看起来和之前全然不同
and this is my wishes we all be with her.
我希望我们都能继续与地球母亲相伴
now we have to do is be loved.
我们要做的是充满爱
love is the answer to everything.
爱是万物的答案 |
|